01 December 2009

Who the hell is this guy?

For starters, my name as far as you're concerned is Griffin. For all intents and purposes I'll be using my pseudonym for this blog. Here's just a little about the real me, which isn't as cleverly disguised as you are led to believe.

I'm 29 going on 30
I am a gamer
I tweet like it is going out of style (which it might soon)
I love social media and read Mashable religiously

With that being said, I am not new to "blogging". A few years ago, I shared an account with several colleagues of mine as we ventured into the unknown for a second time. If you're interested in this History I'll add a link at the bottom. My other forays into blogging have included a three year stint with LiveJournal, but I deleted that account after losing interest.

What do I write about? Mostly I write about my life, specifically my lack of a life. As you can see from the brief list above, none of them require actual social interaction. Yes, I am a bit of a hermit.

Let's hope I actually post again,


Griffin


Team Crusader

My Twitter

2 comments: