29 January 2010

End of Relationship Week

Thank fucking GAWD, this week is coming to an end. If you haven't
noticed, I've been a bit absent from the Interwebz, not that many of you
noticed anyway. Work has been picking up, so I've been pretty busy.
Anyway, I'm concluding relationship week with a few things that most of
you don't know (though some of you might already know).

My Relationship stats:

Total number of "actual" girlfriends: 7
(I quantify this by saying the relationship lasted more than a month and
a half)
Yes, I still know all their names, so here they are in chronological
order:
April
Angie
Karen
*Jenny
*Charlie (Charlize)
Elizabeth
Emily

*These two girls I was actually engaged to

It might seem odd, that I was engaged to two girl back-to-back, and I
would whole heartedly agree with you.
Anydiamondsarenotagirlsbestfriend, I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend, and hopefully I'll be back next week with a whole lot less emo
bullshit, and more funny.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you shouldn't have used the same ring...girls don't really like that kind of thing...justsayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Engaged twice?!?

    You'd figure that you'd learn after the first mistake.

    I'm STILL learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

    ReplyDelete