21 January 2010

TMI Thursday: Karma...yup, it's a B*tch

***Alright, folks, you know the rules. Join us all in humiliating the crap out of yourself every Thursday by sharing some completely tasteless, wholly unclassy, “how many readers can I estrange THIS week??” TMI story about your life. Or hell, about someone else’s!

TMI Thursday

For those of you who are new to my blog, I'd like to ask you to kindly read this post, before continuing with today's TMI post.  As you can no doubt tell, I am a firm believer in Karma, not that I really know much about it, but that's for another day.

So, we left off with me totally being a punk and ditching a lady mid-coitus.  Flash forward a few weeks, and my tender bits begin to itch, like whoah.  I figured this was just a case of "crotch rot" from exercising and living with a bunch of dudes, so I thought nothing of it.  Every time I was in the shower, I would turn the hot water on full, and it was a wave of relief as the itch went away.  After putting up with the itch for a few weeks, I decided it was time to go to the doctor.  The first thing the doctor wanted to see was...well you guessed it, my manhood.  So, I obliged, he took one look at it and said:  "Looks like you've got scabies, let me just double check real quick".

So, it turns out that I did in fact have scabies, and I was prescribed an ointment to rub over my body (from head to toe) as well as a pill that would kill any of the living mites that were burrowed in my skin.  What I didn't tell you was that I wasn't just affected in between my thighs (near the taint region), but actually on my hands/manhood/legs as well.  After washing my sheets/everything I own in hot water to sterilize them, everything turned out OK. 

What's the moral of this story?

Karma might not bite you in the ass, but she'll sure as hell bite you on the dick if you act like one!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah...but you got laid, right?

    I don't really see a downside to that no matter what's walking on your wiggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh shit. I once thought I had scabies.For six months I picked at my skin and even burnt it in places when the ointment didn't work!! Turns out it was just in my head. I'm crazy, did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge believer in karma, too.

    But scabies? Damn. That's a low blow (no pun intended?) even for karma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karma is most definitely a bitch. Gotta love these stories (when they happen to someone else!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I remember the big scabies epidemy of '01. The good ol' times. *cringe*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scabies? In the penile area?! Zoikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dayum scabies

    of course most of the women I've been with are crazy so probably wouldve stabbed me if I tried/left mid coitus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god. You had mites on your dick.

    Heheheheh.

    (found this through TMIT)

    ReplyDelete