14 January 2010

TMI Thursday - Twofer

Well it is once again Thursday, and as a special bonus, I'm giving you two TMI stories today.  Although quite possibly not TMI, they are definitely...strange.  So, buckle up, get ready because, Here.We. GO!



TMI Thursday


***Alright, folks, you know the rules. Join us all in humiliating the crap out of yourself every Thursday by sharing some completely tasteless, wholly unclassy, “how many readers can I estrange THIS week??” TMI story about your life. Or hell, about someone else’s!


  Today's TMI story spawns from when I lived back in Monterey, CA.  I had a few buddies with whom I regularly hung out.  Friday and Saturday nights were most often spent out at Fort Ord, drinking/partying. This is a tale of one such party, but before I go too much into detail, I must tell you of Naked Hour(this is the 1st part of the TMI).

  Yes, you read that correctly, apparently my friends were closet nudists.  So every time there were more than 5 people together, and alcohol was involved, at some point in the evening there would be Naked Hour.  I hope I don't have to explain what that is...Eventually at some point in the night, someone would become soo drunk as to think that it was time for Naked Hour; however, in order for it to be official, it must be seconded.  As the evening progressed, we had about 8 or 9 people at the house.  Someone (I'm totally not naming anyone, for fear of possible reprisals) recommended Naked Hour (and for those of you who believe that only one gender got naked during the hour, you are incorrect in your assumptions).  And it was seconded, so off came all the clothes.

    I had, up to this point, not participated in Naked Hour, since I was uncomfortable with myself, but I thought, what the hell.  So I stripped down to my epidermis, and continued drinking my beer while sitting on the couch.  (This is where the second TMI comes in) My good buddy (we'll call him Stan), sits next to me and looks down at my crotch and says "HOLY SHIT DUDE! You've got HUGE BALLS!" (I wish I was making this up...FML).  Anytesties, I didn't think to much of it at the time, but several years later, having asked a few ladies, it has been confirmed.  I do in fact have huge balls.





Are you throwing up yet?

Have a good Thursday everyone.  Don't forget to stop by LiLu's for Post Secret TMI Thursday!


For those of you who don't follow me on FB, I kinda sort of came out of the closet last night...no not that closet, get your mind out of the gutter, the other closet.  You know, I admitted my real name, if you want to know, I guess you'll just have to check the FB page.

11 comments:

  1. I suppose that's how you got the beans above the frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Naked Hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spit water all over your oranges....

    Mostly because I told hubs the same thing one time. We still laugh about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahaha HUGE BALLS.

    I'm 12. Leave me alone. I would never do naked hour eeeeveeeer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally TMI~
    And what exactly does one do if they, by chance, meet you in person after reading your blog? That's right, they stare at your crotch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so a while back my friends and i stumbled upon an internet game. it was sort of like pong. except more interesting, and better stuff dropped from some of the bricks. one of the "powerups" it gave you was giant balls. another was fire balls. you could get both and have giant fire balls.

    we snickered every time.

    :P - happy thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been told the same thing.

    I think it's mainly because my penis is so small though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have to get your undies specially made or buy them a size too big?

    Or do you just say "fuck it" and free-ball?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I've said you have huge balls, but I didn't know it was literal.

    ReplyDelete