01 February 2010

I.HATE.SNOW

I'm actually speaking of both the performer and the wintery precipitation this time.  That's right, I hate snow.  Actually, snow isn't so bad, as long as I don't have to drive in it, which I had to do over the weekend.  Normally, this wouldn't be too much of a problem, it seems like every other person in Maryland had to be on the road this weekend.  I had an appointment on Saturday morning, which isn't out of the ordinary for me.  I managed to leave early enough to make it with plenty of time to spare.

After my appointment, I decided to head to Wal-Mart, to go "wal-creature" hunting (don't know what that is?  Check out PeopleofWalmart.com) really I had to get a few more button-downs for work, since mine were wearing thin and I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg at Men's Warehouse or spend my monthly paycheck at Brooks Brothers, and Target just doesn't have the same "colorful" people.

So, I find out that my car handles horribly in the snow (as most cars without snow tires often do).  I think I nearly hit about 3 or 4 cars just getting into the parking lot of Wal-Mart.  Once done with my shopping, I get back on the road, now here is a grievance I have with MD drivers.  If you're driving twenty miles or more BELOW the speed limit, TURN ON YOUR GAWD DAMN HAZARDS.  I mean really, this isn't common sense?  I guess not.  Anyway, I managed to make it home in one piece and spent the rest of my weekend texting back and forth with Kaydee (coffeewithkaydee.com).  Pretty much normal for me (read I'm very dull, and don't know why you come back here, unless of course you have some masochistic tendencies for mundane stories that aren't told very well and extremely long run-on sentences by someone who barely passed college English.)

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post? I'm slacking.

    and just what does this say about me if texting back and forth with me through the weekend means you're dull?

    *sigh*

    Leave my masochistic tendencies out of this...

    ReplyDelete