04 February 2010

Taking a break this week

This would be the part where I say something like "it's that time again", but I've got nothing to tell you this week.  Well, that's not exactly true, but I can't recall anything at the ungodly hour of 5 in the morning (sadly this is when I do most of my writing).  So, I'm sorry to all my lovely stalkers for not having a TMI post for you today, but I do hope to be back next week with more awesomely awful stories of either poo, sex, or sex toys.  There will be a new feature (and by feature, I mean recurring post) coming on the 20th of February, so be on the look out.  I will have a confession to make to all of you, which will surprise all but 4 of my readers.

OK happy Thursday everyone...and someone...please tell me you got laid last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment