03 February 2010

This Post is not Worthy of a Title

I woke up really late this morning...(Let me clarify that for you…I woke up at 5:30)  For me that’s two hours late.  Now, I tried to reason this by telling myself that since it snowed last night, it would probably be best to wait until the roads were clear, so I flipped on the TV (after my morning smoke) and saw that in fact the roads were clear, and had been for quite some time.

If you had not guessed already, other than a habit of hating snow, I have one other pet-peeve.  Tardiness, seriously that irks the hell out of me.  To me, being tardy is a sign of disrespect and a lack of planning.  I guess this is just left over baggage from my time in the military, where if we weren’t 10 minutes early we were considered late.

I like to think of myself as being a man of my word.  JAG knows this, as does The Ginger, and Kaydee as well.  And I feel disappointed/aggravated when others aren’t the same as me.  I guess it’s just my failure to see life through their eyes (really I’ve been reading Paper Towns too much)


Anyway, this post isn't really informative, or even interesting.  I hope someone gets laid today, since it is "Hump Day", Gawd knows I won't....

3 comments:

  1. With you on the tardy stuff....loath it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm late for fucking everything. it's BAD. i'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why you set clocks a little ahead. Then you usually can be early!

    ReplyDelete