10 April 2010

Failed Pick Up Lines

While I was at Starbucks this week, I was made aware of "failed pick up lines".  These are some of the funniest things I've heard in a while.  I'd like to come up with a few more, but my mind has been a bit erratic as of late.  I can only remember two at the moment, but if you can thing of a few, go ahead and leave them in the comments:

Guy: "Did it hurt?"
Girl: "Did what hurt?
Guy: "When you fell from heaven..."
Girl: "No"
Guy: "It looks like you fell on your face"

Guy: "Are you tired?"
Girl: "No"
Guy" Because you've been running through my mind all day..."
Girl :"Aww"
Guy :" ...Screaming"

Thoughts??

3 comments:

  1. Those are hysterical.

    The worst one I've had was when I was at a sales conference and we all had name tags:

    Guy: Is that "Genie", like in a bottle?
    Me: No.
    Guy: Oh... "Jen-ay", like peas and carrots?
    Me: No. It's "Jenny" like 867-5309.

    I guess it was kind of clever... but still irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd. I'm happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some drunk dude at the bar told me I look like Liz Taylor. (I do not.)

    Apparently, he meant back in the day when she was hot, and not like now in her crypt keeper years.

    ReplyDelete