23 March 2011

Spring Break

How often do I really need to apologize for not writing?  In all honesty, I don't believe I've gone one day without writing something, unfortunately most of this writing has been for school.  Whether it's a 5 page paper on the evolution of e-commerce with respect to the smartphone, or a few paragraphs on the evolution of management.  I have been writing a lot alot (for those not familiar with Allie you might want to check that out).  Suffice it to say I've been busy as you would expect considering my course load.

One thing that has been troubling me lately is the ladies, well to be more specific my lack of interaction with them.  (This is the part where I start to rant)  Having been on numerous dating sites, and revising my profile to appeal to a broader female demographic, I've noticed a lack of interest from the female gender.  What I find slightly amusing is the more weight I've lost, the less interested they become.  Was I better looking when I weighed 250lbs?  I shudder to think of those days, since all the effort I put in to losing those pounds has put me no closer to having a lady to share my life with (that's right I said share, not devote... and I ended with a preposition get over it.).  So, my quandary is thus how can I find a woman, if no woman is willing to communicate with me?  I leave it to you, my loyal readers, both of you, to help me through this situation. (end rant)

This could get ugly really fast.

Grif

No comments:

Post a Comment