21 July 2011

Moving to Baltimore...Hon

If you're not from the local area, you might not understand the title.  Yes, I am moving to Baltimore.  In the last two weeks I have managed to find a new place to live as well as find someone willing to live with me (though to be honest she is in a similar situation which is motivating her to move).  This will be my first time living in a more urban environment, which I'm not exactly comfortable with.  Unfortunately I'm waiting for some paperwork from the VA in order to finish my application for housing.  I've received information that they have received my application, but it's taking forever for them to get back to me about my approval.  So until I hear otherwise I'm stuck, which sucks.   Other than that there is nothing new to report.

Grif

No comments:

Post a Comment