20 November 2011

Collecting dust

It's been several months since my last post and there is nothing new to report; however, I've been extremely busy getting back into my martial arts as well as my studies and all the while this blog is collecting dust. Unfortunately taking a full course-load at college hasn't been helping the situation. I'm still a few credits shy of being a senior but I hope to graduate sometime next year. The only really exciting news I have to report is that I got a new phone. Yeah I got an iPhone 4S. It's my first smart phone. Actually I'm writing this blog post from my phone, but that's irrelevant.
Anyway, for those of you out here in the Internet who still read this blog I hope the holidays bring you good luck and good cheer and hopefully I'll be writing again sometime next year.

Grif

2 comments:

  1. Yey a new post!

    Not yey wait for next year to read another one :s..

    Good luck with both studies and martial art, let us know how it goes?

    You seem to think people don't read your posts. That's not true. If you write them, they
    will read...

    All the best :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...when it is truly time,
    and if you have been chosen,
    it will do it by
    itself and it will keep on doing it
    until you die or it dies in you."

    It's real sad you don't write anymore, I've read through your blog and found it most amusing - but it's understandable life gets in the way.

    I still believe many, many would be happy to see a new post - but yeah you can't really force inspiration to come visit whenever you need/want it.

    Hope life treats you well.

    ReplyDelete