23 September 2012

My ears are aching.

Did I spell that right?  Google says I did, but I'm never really sure.  Anyway, recently I've been trying to stretch my audio enjoyment outside of my norm.  Whether it be some jazz or some good electronica I'm attempting to broaden my horizons in music once again.  Lately, I've been listening to one specific song, "Lights" by Ellie Goulding (link to the video below), actually it's not her actual song, but the remix done by Bassnectar.  IT'S AMAZABALLS (totally a legit word, I use it all the time, add it to your vernacular folks...I'm totally making it a thing).  Anyway, what have you all been up to, for those who stop by, say hi.  I like knowing someone is reading this thing.


Griff

P.S. The podcast is still going strong, we just celebrated our 16th podcast last Thursday, and the new ep is up.  If you enjoy gaming, try giving it a listen Thirtyish Gamers



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, so HI.

    Sorry to say, my PC refuses to download your podcasts into iTunes ~ so I'm not really up to date with that... Still, awesome show.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete